Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: A mystery package just arrived from UPS... hmmm...!

  1. #1
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Wink

    When I got home from school this evening, first thing I did was hop on the computer to check the board. At about four o'clock, I hopped over to the window to see if my younger sisters were home yet (they weren't). Stuck to the door was an open envelope (the sticky part was licked and to the door) I read it. It said "UPS man please put packages in RV and remove this note". Of course I thought he was just worried about getting it stolen. Well, about a half an hour later, the UPS guy drove up the driveway. (I knew it was him cause the dogs were barkin like mad). He handed me a package. AND OH MY GOSH... It was a package from AG!!! I freaked out..! He looked at me like I was crazy then drove off. I waved at him and then marveled at the mystery package. It was amazing- my mom had NEVER placed an order without the help of me. I thought she wasn't ABLE to place an order. And all of the confirmations would have come to th emailbox- she must have been pretty snappy at deleting them and hiding the VISA bill from me! WOW.
    What surprises me even more is that, she is very interested in the colonial period. After I watched the movie about 3 times in a row, she asked me if Felicity was the doll I went "GOO GOO" over. I said "yes, lindsey first, and felicity second. I love her red hair!" and I already bought lindsey so next on my list is LISSIE. And here comes the box just big enough for a doll. I hope it's her!!


    -Katya


    (Hyperventilating near seattle)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cool! So, did you put it in the RV so that she doesn't know you even saw it??

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!Congrats!Hope it is Lissie!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on your mystery package, Katya! I hope you get Lissie [img]smile.gif[/img] . Oh, and I think that if your mom ordered over the phone, she wouldn't have confirmations coming through email, so it's quite possible she made a phone order.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •